Happy December all!
Can you believe there is only one month left of 2019?! Crazy. Well believe it or not we are heading into the second week of December, the last chapter of 2019! If you needed a little reminder that you got this… YOU GOT THIS.
And now for the reason you’re all here; this week’s currently five;
- Marge Plus Apple Watch Band : This is probably my most asked about item via DM. I wear this watch band daily and it’s such an affordable price I’ve honestly bought a couple just to have!
2. Billie: To be honest, I was influenced by some other bloggers I saw using this razor so I finally pulled the trigger and ordered it. I’ve been using it for the past couple months and at first I wasn’t sure exactly what all the hype was about because it really seemed like a regular razor. The hype comes in though when you get your refill blades shipped to your doorstep. The convenience and price of this razor is unbeatable. Not to mention you get a great shave. Pro tip: you can skip the shaving cream, I wasn’t impressed.
3. Free People Snake Skin Printed Booties: I’ve been wearing these booties non-stop (if you follow my OOTD posts you’ll notice they’ve been on repeat lately). Not only are they on trend at the moment they also happen to be super comfortable!
4. Oversized Blazers: I found this blazer at Anthropologie during one of their Anthro Day sales and simply fell in love. It’s oversized enough that you can wear it as a light jacket in the Spring or as a blazer now!
5. Little Words Project Bracelets: I got these bracelets at local Mint + Major and have been slowly adding to my stack ever since. They are the perfect tiny inspirational reminder.
That’s it! So tell me, what do you guys think about this weeks Currently Five? Have you tried any of the products above? Let me know in the comments below!
Til next week!
Shop the above looks here: