When I asked in my stories what were some gift guides you all were interested in this year, a common theme was husbands and boyfriends. While Matt and I aren’t really exchanging “gifts” this year (sticking to stocking stuffers), I did some browsing and found some things I would have definitely been snagging if we were exchanging :).
- JBL Charge 3 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker: Perfect for beach days, boat days, rainy tailgate days…really anytime you want to ensure your speaker won’t get damaged if exposed to liquid.
- Herschel Supply Novel Duffel: Matt actually already has this duffel and loves it. The separate shoe compartment really sets it apart from a functionality standpoint!
- Kiehl’s Travel Size Men’s Grab & Go Essentials Set: The perfect gift set for any guy in your life who tries to use your skincare products…just saying :).
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case: I should really just put this on my own wish list because I’ve been on the hunt for a deal on AirPods. Does anyone else feel like they are the only person with wired headphones these days?
- UGG Scuff Slipper: I’m all about comfy slippers for around the house and I know Matt is as well.. he just will never buy them for himself! Aka, a perfect gift item!
- Patagonia Fleece Pullover: Lightweight enough for any guy to layer during the coldest months! Also a great price point for Patagonia!
- YETI Rambler Wine Glasses: You all know I love the Yeti rambler (I shared as part of my Currently Five last earlier this week here) and these wine glasses are perfect for tailgates, beach vacations, or even just afternoon porch sitting! Bonus: you can put more than just wine in them!
- Urban Map Whiskey Glass: I thought these were just the coolest. You can snag the man in your life the city he either lives in or maybe even his favorite sports team city. Custom etched glasses for that evening glass of whiskey.
- Tile Pro (2 Pack): I don’t think I could count the amount of times I’ve heard guys in my office misplace their keys. Considering they don’t have giant purses like some of us do, they get to work and take their keys out of their pocket. But then somehow they go missing throughout the day. Tile to the rescue. Literally never misplace your keys or any item you want to track again!
- Barbecue Tool 6 Piece Gift Set: You all know Matt is a grill obsessed kinda guy. Since we got our grill a couple months ago it’s become his favorite way to cook.
There you have it! My gift guide for all the guys in your life.
I’d love to know, do you have any great gift finds you’ll be giving this year to the men in your life? Let me know below!