The other day I was going through my normal weekday morning routine (aka rushing around my house trying to get out the door for work) and thought to myself, “I wonder if other people know about how amazing this to-go coffee cup is”. And right there my idea of the “Currently Five” was born.
I’m sure some of you are thinking, “I still don’t get it, what is the currently five?” Well, I decided that each week I’m going share five things I’m loving. Whether it’s a to-go coffee mug, a pair of boots that have been on repeat or even a recipe that I found for easy weeknight dinner. The Currently Five is meant to give you guys some helpful tips and tricks. As I continue to post these I’d also love if you all shared some of your favorite things! This way I can try them and maybe even share with everyone else!
So here we go… this week’s Currently Five:
- The YETI 20 oz Rambler: The coffee mug that started it all. But really. We snagged this mug when we were out at the Magnolia Silo’s in Waco, TX (so obviously ours has some design on it 🙂 ) but I use it almost every day. I never was a believer in YETI products until now.
2. Banza Mac Cheese Chickpea Pasta: One of the easiest weeknight dinners starts with this box. We typically add some kind of meat protein like chicken sausage to make it a full meal but it would be just as filling without considering it’s made with chickpeas!
3. Madewell Cuffed Beanie: I’ve been wearing this beanie non-stop since I got it – plus Madewell is offering 25% off in-store and online with code ‘STARTEARLY’.
4. Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil: You all know I’m a sucker for The Loft‘s brow services but in between my sessions this is my go to brow pencil. I typically use the “warm light brow” or “3” shade.
5. Victoria Oversized V-Neck Sweater: I’m a sucker for an oversized sweater and this one fits like a dream. Plus, it’s ON SALE which makes it even more appealing in my opinion.
That’s it! So tell me, what do you guys think about my Currently Five? Are there certain categories you’d like to see more or less of? Let me know in the comments below!
Til next week!
Shop the above looks here: