Whether it’s your parents or your significant others parents finding the perfect gift for them can be tough. The typical struggle for me is what can I get that they either don’t already have or aren’t planning on getting themselves at some point.
If you’re in this same boat hopefully I’ll save you some time this year because I’ve compiled ten things that your parents or in-laws (or future in-laws) are sure to love!
- SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker: At our house we have the regular size Bose SoundLink and the sound that comes out of it is spectacular. This tinier version is perfect for your parents/in-laws to bring in any room they please.
- Cruiser Deluxe Turntable: If your parents are anything like mine they have a collection of records stashed away in some attic or crawl space somewhere. Give them a way to put those old favorites to use with this turntable!
- VINGLACÉ Wine Chiller: For when they have friends over. For when they have you over. For a random Wednesday. Pro tip: throw in a nice bottle of white wine with the gift and it’ll sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- Dyson Cyclone V10 Cordless Stick Vacuum: Want to win “best child award”? Snag this vacuum. We actually received ours as a gift last year and it’s the most light weight vacuum we own (and yes… we have multiple vacuums for some reason…).
- Fire TV Stick bundle with Echo Dot: Help your parents sync and stream all their subscriptions (hello Netflix and Hulu) with the Fire TV stick and then hook it all up with voice control via the echo dot!
- Family Recipe Engraved Cutting Board: Cue the water works. Take their favorite hand written recipe and turn it into a family heirloom.
- Duo Nova Black Stainless Steel 6-Qt. Multi-Cooker: I’ll be honest, we have an Instant Pot and we have yet to use it.. BUT i’ve heard only amazing things with how quickly you can whip up a fancy dinner. Help your parents out with some easy weeknight meals with this gift.
- KitchenAid Precision Press Coffee Maker: I registered for this when we were getting married and we use it almost every weekend. It makes making pressed coffee super convenient with the timer and built in scale.
- Instant Pot Accu Slim Sous Vide Immersion Circulator: If you’ve watched my stories you’ll know that we use our sous vide A LOT. I often get questions on ours since it’s just a clip on the side of a pot device – and this is it! So easy to use that your parents will love switching up their dinner routine.
- Compact Swivel Cheese & Tapas Board: I mean, how cute is this?! And easy for putting together a quick appetizer for whenever your parents have friends (or you) over!
Tell me, what have you gotten your parents or in-laws in the past? Did you have any ideas ahead of this gift guide? I’d love to know below!