Hi all! It’s been a while since I’ve posted, but for good reason – I’ve been planning my best friend’s Bridal Shower! This past weekend was the shower & things went off without a hitch – thanks to many generous helpers :).
Through the entire process of the planning I began to learn how Type A I actually am – not sure if anyone else is this way…the things you learn about youself! 😉
Enough of that though – back to the subject of this post – CHAMPAGNE – because on Saturday mornings, who isn’t #cravingcurrently a mimosa for each hand?
I wanted to share with you all the Mimosa Bar I put together, via Michelle Got Married for the shower in case you have any summer events coming up – it’s the perfect way to add a little special touch to your party!
It’s incredibly easy to put together – Michelle’s styling was super cute & I adapted mine below with links.
All you need:
- Champagne (*Must important ingredient)
- Assorted Fruit (I chose Peaches, Strawberries, Blueberries, & Rasberries)
- Assorted Juices (I chose Grapefruit, Pineapple, Orange & Mango Peach)
- Fun Paper Straws (I got mine from Michael’s)
- Instructions Sign (I printed my own but this one is great)
- Carafe (I got mine from the dollar section of Target but linked some here)
- Juice Labels (To match the sign, Michelle’s linked here)
- Frame (I got mine from Home Goods – any rustic looking sign will do)
Once you have all the ingedients, arrange on a table and TA DA – you have an impressive Mimosa bar that all your guests will be able to enjoy!
Here are a few other photos from the shower as well…
Until my next craving…